HJS-1/2-FM/SM – VIVE WIRELESS HUB
Call for Price
WEB BASED SOFTWARE USED FOR SETUP AND PROGRAMMING. SHOWS CURRENT ENERGY USAGE. PASSWORD PROTECTED ACCESS. SUPPORTED ON MOST DEVICES (IOS, ANDROID®, WINDOWS®,MAC). CONNECTS DIRECTLY TO ANY SMARTPHONE, TABLET OR COMPUTER USING BUILT IN WI-FI – BY LUTRON
- Reviews (0)
This is the Vive Wireless Hub. The Vive hub provides a connection point for Lutron Vive devices such as PowPak wireless dimming and switching modules, PowPak Wireless Fixture Controllers, PowPak 20 A Relay Modules, Maestro Wireless dimmers and switches, Pico remote controls, Radio Powr Savr occupancy sensors, and daylight sensors. For a complete list of compatible devices, see spec sheet (downloadable PDF). Click here to see the Lutron Vive story.
- Communicates with controls on a floor using Lutron wireless Clear Connect technology (range radius of 71 ft [22 m]).
- Distributed system architecture. Wireless sensors and controls must be located within 60 ft. (18 m) line of sight, or 30 ft. (9 m), through walls, of the associated device.
- Supports timeclock events based on both sunrise and sunset or fixed time-of-day.
- Integrated multi-color LED provides feedback on what mode the hub is in.
- Contact Closure Inputs for integration with devices by others including devices for Title 24 Automatic Demand Response
- Dimensions: 6.5'' Dia. x 3.1'' H
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.