AS-100 – AUTOMATIC CONTROL SWITCH
This is the automatic control switch. The InteliSwitch® AS-100 Automatic Control Switch operates as both a manual and automatic control device. Manually, it allows users to control loads on/off. Automatically, it receives signals to turn lighting on or off from lighting control panels or other lighting control systems.
The AS-100 replaces a standard wall switch. Occupants turn the lights on and off manually by its pushbutton. However, when a timed power interrupt signal is received from a lighting control panel, the AS-100 is automatically commanded to turn on, turn off or delay off. The duration of the power interrupt signal determines how the AS-100 will operate.
Used with a lighting control panel, the AS-100 allows users to manually turn lighting on in private offices, while lighting in common areas turns on automatically. After hours, if lights were not shut off by users, a signal from the control panel would command the switch to delay off. Lighting “blink” warns users that lights will turn off in five minutes. Check out Wattstopper DLM products here.
- Settings are selected with the front pushbutton using configuration LEDs; face plate does not need to be removed for setup
- Users can select automatic-on operation, and an audible beep warning
- Selectable beep warning sounds every minute during last five minutes, and every five seconds during last minute
- Five minute delay-off time with user ability to cancel impending shutoff
- Self-adjusting zero crossing switching for consistent, reliable operation of high inrush loads
- Can be used in 3-way, 4-way and multiway switching applications
- Compatible with all electronic ballasts and motor loads
- Microcontroller enhances reliability
- Command off without delay off time