CI-24 – PASSIVE INFRARED HVAC/BAS CEILING SENSOR
THE CI-24 OFFERS AN EASY WAY TO REDUCE ENERGY CONSUMPTION IN A LARGE VARIETY OF BUILDING SPACES. BY WORKING DIRECTLY WITH A BUILDING AUTOMATION SYSTEM, THE COST OF PURCHASING POWER PACKS AND THE COST OF LABOR FOR POWER PACK INSTALLATION IS ELIMINATED. FURTHERMORE, THE SENSOR’S LOW UNIT COST AND REDUCTION IN ENERGY CONSUMPTION RESULT IN FAST PAYBACKS. 360° UP TO 1200 FT2 – BY WATTSTOPPER
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is the passive infrared HVAC/BAS ceiling sensor. Wattstopper’s CI-24 ceiling mount passive infrared occupancy sensor reduces energy waste in unoccupied building spaces by communicating occupancy to EMS and HVAC systems.
The CI-24 occupancy sensor integrates with building control systems via an internal isolated relay. The isolated relay has normally open and normally closed outputs and is rated for 1 Amp at 24 VAC/VDC. The CI-24 connects to 24 VAC or 24 VDC building control systems. Power pack use is not necessary. When occupancy is detected, the sensor signals a building control system that in turn either turns on devices, such as heating or air conditioning, or increases their levels. Likewise, when the controlled area is vacated, the building control system will reduce airflow and fan speed or turn devices off. Check out Wattstopper DLM products here.
360° UP TO 1200 FT2
- Dual-element, temperature compensated pyroelectric sensor
- Time delay adjustment from 30 seconds to 30 minutes
- Isolated relay with normally open and normally closed outputs; rated 1 Amp @ 24 VDC/VAC
- Operates at 24 VAC or 24 VDC +/- 10%
- Mounting options: ceiling tile or round mudring
- Dimensions: 3.3” diameter x 2.2” depth (85mm x 56mm), extends approximately 0.36” (9.1mm) from ceiling
- UL and cUL listed
- Five-year warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT