HB350W-LX – HIGH BAY PASSIVE INFRARED OCCUPANCY SENSOR WET LOCATIONS
OCCUPANCY SENSORS FOR WET LOCATIONS CONSIST OF A SENSOR AND A LENS MODULE. THESE COMPONENTS ARE DESIGNED TO WORK AS A CONVENIENT SYSTEM. HB3X0W-LX OCCUPANCY SENSORS ARE DESIGNED FOR AUTOMATIC LIGHTING CONTROL IN WAREHOUSES AND OTHER MEDIUM AND HIGH BAY WET LOCATION APPLICATIONS. DIFFERENT MODELS OFFER A CHOICE OF COVERAGE PATTERNS FOR A RANGE OF APPLICATIONS. – BY WATTSTOPPER
HB350W-L3: 40’ diameter coverage from 20’ height
HB350W-L4: 60’ diameter coverage from 40’ height
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is the high bay passive infrared occupancy sensor wet locations. Engineered specifically for wet locations, the HB3x0W-Lx is ideal for a range of indoor and outdoor spaces such as nurseries and greenhouses, food processing facilities, parking garages, and industrial facilities. An optional HB Extender Module provides additional mounting flexibility.
The HB3x0W-Lx occupancy sensors are designed to mount to a light fixture and control one load in that fixture. They can be wired to control all ballasts in the fixture, or to control half of the ballasts, providing high/low lighting control. When motion is detected within the sensor’s coverage area, the relay in the sensor closes, and lighting loads are automatically turned on. Check out Wattstopper DLM products here.
- IP65 rated and UL244A and UL508 for use in wet indoor and outdoor locations
- Easy mounting using extender module mounting accessory
- Line voltage for direct connection to load
- Low voltage units require power packs
- Compatible with all program start ballasts
- Multi-cell, multi-tier, 360° Fresnel lenses
- Lenses sealed and gasketed
- Lens choices for mounting between 20 and 40 ft.
- Polycarbonate, flame retardant, UV resistant, impact resistant
- BAA/TAA-compliant models available
- HB350W-L3 and HB350W-L4: 120/277 VAC, 60 Hz load @ 120 VAC 0-800W ballast/tungsten load @ 277 VAC 0-1200W ballast, 1/6 Hp
- Factory preset 15-minute time delay
- Operating temperature: -40-158°F (-40-70°C)
- Operating humidity: 20-90%, non-condensing
- Maximum Dew Point: 85°F (29°C)
- UL and cUL listed
- UL rated raintight (UL244A and UL508)
- IP65 rated
- Lens choices for mounting between 20 and 40 feet
- Five year warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT