MPP-24-W – POWER PACK
Power Pack from Enerlites.
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is the power pack. The MPP-24 power pack is the foundation for any low voltage lighting control system. The MPP-24 supplies low voltage power to occupancy sensors and other control devices, switching line voltage in response to signals from control devices. The MPP-24 power pack is attached to existing junction boxes or mounted into fixture wiring trays. Low voltage wiring should use at least 22-gauge wire. High voltage connections should use at least 14-gauge. Always check local building codes. After initial wiring is completed, check wiring diagrams to verify the power pack is wired correctly. Improper wiring can cause damage to the power pack, lighting system, occupancy sensor and other control devices. Check out the Enerlites collection here.
- Self-contained power supply relay system
- LED indicator of relay operation for easy verification
- Convert line voltage to low voltage in various lighting control systems
- Able to link up to six sensors at a time
- 120/277 VAC at 50/60 Hz
- Ballast 20 A at 120/277 VAC
- Incandescent 20 A at 120 VAC
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT