MRF2-15APS – MAESTRO WIRELESS PLUG-IN APPLIANCE MODULE w/ 1 or 3 RECEPTACLE OPTIONS
$64.35 – $70.85
MAESTRO MODULE MAY BE USED WITH, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING: TASK LIGHTING, MONITORS, PRINTERS, FANS, TELEVISIONS, POWERED SPEAKERS, AUDIO EQUIPMENT, RECEIVERS – BY LUTRON
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
The plug-in appliance module is an easy-to-install RF control for use with general purpose switching loads. Communication with the Maestro Wireless system is accomplished by using Clear Connect™ RF technology. The appliance module can be configured to work with Pico® wireless controls and Radio Powr Savr™ sensors to turn off lighting and loads in standby mode such as printers, monitors, and televisions when the space is unoccupied.
- Softswitch®: Lutron’s patented technology prevents the relay contacts from arcing, extending the switch’s average life.
- The plug-in appliance module can be controlled using a Pico wireless control and a Radio Powr Savr™ occupancy / vacancy sensor.
- Over-temperature detection: The unit will turn off if it detects a misapplication due to an excessive ambient temperature or overload.
- Typical power consumption: 0.3 W (typical test conditions = load off).
- Can be hidden discretely behind furniture.
**The appliance module may not be suitable for use with devices that require any of the following:
- Shut-down process before power is interrupted, such as computers
- Cool-down process before power is interrupted, such as projectors
- Programming, such as clocks or DVRs
- Long warm-up cycle
- No load power consumption: .3 W
- Max load: 15 A
- Motor rating: 1/2 HP
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT