nCM 9 RJB – nLIGHT SMALL MOTION OCCUPANCY SENSOR
Call for Price
PASSIVE INFRARED SMALL MOTION 360º OCCUPANCY SENSOR CEILING MOUNT – BY NLIGHT
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is the nLight small motion occupancy sensor.
The nCM 9 RJB family of nLight ceiling/surface mount occupancy sensors provide a range of networked sensor solutions for applications with finished ceilings (e.g. ceiling tiles, sheetrock, plaster). nCM 9 RJB family sensors utilize 100% digital Passive Infrared (PIR) detection and are available with several lens options, providing flexibility for multiple mounting height and coverage pattern requirements. Dual technology occupancy detection can also be added as an option for applications where occupants are stationary for long periods of time. All sensors have integrated on/off photocells as a standard feature, with automatic daylight harvesting/dimming control as an available option. Additionally, nCM 9 RJB family sensors are also available with an optional auxiliary low voltage relay for simple integration with a BMS system or other building system.
If you don’t see the option you want, please call or email for support.
nCM 9 RJB family sensors are powered via the nLight network bus and typically communicate with one or more nLight enabled luminaires (e.g. Lithonia VTLED Series) or nLight relay/dimming packs to enable control of fixtures individually or in groups. These configurations work standalone and do not require a connection to a larger nLight network. Check out Acuity products and a video on nLight Products here.
- 100% digital PIR detection
- Integrated photocell standard (disabled by default) — Photocell views down through sensor lens and when enabled provides two selectable modes of operation:
- On/Off mode: Photocell has full on/off control during periods of occupancy
- Inhibit mode: Photocell can prevent lights from turning on if adequate daylight is available, but cannot turn lights off
- Optional dimming photocell (ADCX option)
- Optional auxiliary low voltage relay (AR option) for dry contact output – relay only tracks occupancy by default, ignoring switch and photocell commands
- LED status indicator
- Adjustable settings (e.g. occupancy time delays, photocell set-points) via push-button or SensorView software application
- Broadcasts occupancy and photocell information over a local nLight channel
- Remotely upgradeable firmware
- Size: 4.55” Dia. (11.56 cm) 1.55” Deep (3.94 cm)
- Mounting: Ceiling Tile / Sheetrock Surface, 3.5” Octagon Box, Single Gang Handy box
- Color: Matte White
- Wires / Cables: (1) CAT5e patch cable, 1ft (factory installed)
- (2) 20 AWG wires (AR option only)
- nLight Bus Power Consumption: ~3mA
- nLight Network Connection: 2 RJ-45 Ports (via an included RJ-45 splitter)
- Relay Rating (AR option only): 1A @ 24 VAC/VDC (resistive only)
- ROHS Compliant, Title 24 Component
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT