LCCONTROL20/D10 – LIGHTCLOUD CONTROLLER
Call for Price
Lightcloud controller from Rab Lighting.
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is the Lightcloud controller. The Controller is the basic building block of the Lightcloud system. Use it for switching and 0-10V dimming. Deploy it for power management. Or simply use it to extend the range of your Lightcloud mesh network.
- Easy setup – simply power on, confirm device connectivity and call 844-LIGHTCLOUD
- Cylindrical design for easy installation at threaded junction boxes
- Cloud-based management – no software to install or maintain
- Connects to Lightcloud Gateway and other Lightcloud devices
- Connects via a secure, encrypted, and self-healing 2.4 GHz wireless mesh network
- Repeater Mode to extend range of wireless mesh network
- If power to Controller is lost, notification is shown in the Lightcloud application
- If communication is lost, Controller can fall back to a customizable emergency state
RAB Lighting creates high quality, affordable, well designed and energy efficient indoor and outdoor LED lighting, fixtures, sensors and controls. Check out the RAB Lighting Controls page.
- Input voltage: 120-277 VAC
- Frequencies: 50/60 Hz
- Current draw: 30 mA at 120 VAC, 20 mA at 277 VAC
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT