LQRJ-WPM-6P – WALLBOX POWER MODULE
WALLBOX POWER MODULE FROM LUTRON.
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
Wallbox Power Module
The Wallbox Power Module controls up to six zones of light and will operate the following sources with a continuous Square Law dimming curve or on a full conduction non-dim basis:
- Tungsten Halogen
- Electronic Low-Voltage (ELV)
- Magnetic Low-Voltage (MLV) Transformer
- Metal Halide / High Pressure Sodium Switched
- Neon/Cold Cathode
- LutronR Tu-WireR Electronic Fluorescent Dimming Ballasts
- Approved LED and CFL lamps / fixtures
- Up to 64 DALI compliant output devices (devices must comply with IEC/EN 60929) can be addressed and grouped into zones (LQRK-WPM-6D and LQR-WPM-6D only). The Power Module can be configured for wired, QS link (HomeWorksR QS only), or wireless, RF link (HomeWorksR QS and RadioRAR 2), communication.
- 120 VAC 50/60 Hz
- 7 W
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT