PP-DV – DUAL VOLTAGE POWER PACKS
DUAL VOLTAGE POWER PACKS PROVIDE BOTH 24 V- POWER SUPPLY AND 16A LINE-VOLTAGE RELAY TO CONTROL THE LOAD – BY LUTRON
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
PP and UPP 1 Series Power Packs provide both the 24 V- power supply to operate Lutron® wired occupancy sensors, as well as the 16 A line-voltage relay to control the load, in one compact housing. The unit can be mounted inside a ballast enclosure or inside / outside a junction box. The manual-ON Power Pack (-DV-M) is used to provide a vacancy-only solution (not configurable for occupancy behavior) when paired with Lutron® wired occupancy sensors. A low-voltage momentary switch should be used to manually turn ON the load while the sensor automatically shuts the load OFF when unoccupied. Pressing the momentary switch can also turn the load OFF. The auxiliary Power Pack (-SH) must be used in conjunction with at least one line-voltage Power Pack and one Lutron wired occupancy sensor to switch additional loads.
- High-impact UL94 flammability-rated plastic case construction
- Relay: Class B 266 °F (130 °C) insulating material; silver alloy contacts
- Power Pack units (PP-DV / UPP-DV, PP-347H, PP-DV-M / UPP-DV-M) power up to 3 total devices. PP-SH / UPP-SH counts as 1 device; each occupancy sensor counts as 1 device.
- For indoor use only, 32 °F to 104 °F (0 °C to 40 °C), 0% to 90% humidity, non-condensing
- 120-277 VAC at 50/60 Hz input
- 16 A load
- 24 VDC at 5 mA input
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT