RMJS-8T-DV-B – VIVE POWPAK DIMMING MODULE
VIVE POWPAK DIMMING MODULE WITH 0 –10 VDC CONTROL (WITH COMPLIANCE OPTION) – BY LUTRON.
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is a Vive PowPak Dimming Module. The Maestro Wireless solution incorporates Maestro Wireless load controls, wireless sensors, and wireless remote controls, which provide a system that delivers energy savings, convenience, and ease of installation. Maestro Wireless dimmers and switches use Lutron patented Clear Connect RF Technology, which enables wireless communication with Radio Powr Savr sensors and Pico remote controls for light control and general switched loads. These products are also compatible with the Vive hub which enables a simple setup process using a standard web browser on any Wi-Fi enabled phone, tablet or computer. It also enables control and monitoring of all Vive devices. The Vive hub can be added at any time and preserves existing system setup by extracting local programming from each device. For a complete list of features supported with the Vive hub, call Lite Rite Controls. Click here to see the Lutron Vive story.
- The Vive PowPak Dimming Module provides switching up to 8 A load and configurable with high and low end trim.
- Lutron patented Clear Connect RF Technology works through walls and floors.
- Controls include Front Accessible Service Switch (FASSTM) for safe lamp replacement.
- Two-wire installation for any retrofit application.
- Power failure memory: If power is interrupted, the control will return to its previously set level prior to interruption.
System Communications and Capacity
- Controls up to 60 mA of 0 –10 VDC controlled fixtures together
- Switches up to 8 A total
- Configurable high- and low-end trim
- Various operating voltages available
- 120/277 VAC at 50/60 Hz
- 8 A output rating
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT