RMJS-5RCCO1-DV-B – VIVE POWPAK RELAY MODULE w/ SOFTSWITCH & OCCUPANCY-STATUS
Call for Price
VIVE POWPAK RELAY MODULE w/ SOFTSWITCH & OCCUPANCY-STATUS – BY LUTRON
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is a Vive PowPak Relay Module w/ Softswitch & Occupancy-Status. The Maestro Wireless solution incorporates Maestro Wireless load controls, wireless sensors, and wireless remote controls, which provide a system that delivers energy savings, convenience, and ease of installation. Maestro Wireless dimmers and switches use Lutron patented Clear Connect RF Technology, which enables wireless communication with Radio Powr Savr sensors and Pico remote controls for light control and general switched loads. These products are also compatible with the Vive hub which enables a simple setup process using a standard web browser on any Wi-Fi enabled phone, tablet or computer. It also enables control and monitoring of all Vive devices. The Vive hub can be added at any time and preserves existing system setup by extracting local programming from each device. For a complete list of features supported with the Vive hub, call Lite Rite Controls. Click here to see the Lutron Vive story.
- The Vive PowPak Relay Module w/ Softswitch & Occupancy-Status receives up to 10 Pico remote controls, 10 Radio Powr Savr occupancy/vacancy sensors, and 1 Radio Powr Savr daylight sensor.
- Lutron patented Clear Connect RF Technology works through walls and floors.
- Controls include Front Accessible Service Switch (FASSTM) for safe lamp replacement.
- Two-wire installation for any retrofit application.
- Power failure memory: If power is interrupted, the control will return to its previously set level prior to interruption.
System Communications and Capacity
Various operating voltages available
Capable of switching general-purpose loads
Receives wireless inputs from up to 10 Pico remote controls, 10 Radio Powr Savr occupancy/vacancy sensors, and 1 Radio Powr Savr daylight sensor
- 120/277 VAC at 50/60 Hz
- 434 MHz frequency band
- Standby power consumption < 1.0 W
- 5 A load
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT