MRF2S-6ANS-XX – Vive Maestro Wireless Switch 6 AMP
Vive Maestro Wireless Switch 8 A from Lutron.
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is a Vive Maestro Wireless Switch 6 Amp. The Maestro Wireless solution incorporates Maestro Wireless load controls, wireless sensors, and wireless remote controls, which provide a system that delivers energy savings, convenience, and ease of installation. Maestro Wireless dimmers and switches use Lutron patented Clear Connect RF Technology, which enables wireless communication with Radio Powr Savr sensors and Pico remote controls for light control and general switched loads. These products are also compatible with the Vive hub which enables a simple setup process using a standard web browser on any Wi-Fi enabled phone, tablet or computer. It also enables control and monitoring of all Vive devices. The Vive hub can be added at any time and preserves existing system setup by extracting local programming from each device. For a complete list of features supported with the Vive hub, call Lite Rite Controls. Note for Replacement: MRF2S – the “S” model can replace the non-”S” model. Click here to see the Lutron Vive story.
- The Vive Maestro Wireless Switch 6 Amp provides switching of a minimum of 25 W load.
- Lutron patented Clear Connect RF Technology works through walls and floors.
- Controls include Front Accessible Service Switch (FASSTM) for safe lamp replacement.
- Two-wire installation for any retrofit application.
- Power failure memory: If power is interrupted, the control will return to its previously set level prior to interruption.
System Communications and Capacity
- On a single-tap, lights turn ON or OFF.
- Two-wire switches available.
- 120/277 VAC at 50/60 Hz
- 25 W min load
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT