RR-VCRX-WH – RadioRA 2 VISOR CONTROL RECEIVER
Call for Price
VISOR CONTROL RECEIVER CAN BE USED WITH UP TO TEN (10) TRANSMITTERS (LR-3B-H-SW: VISOR CONTROL TRANSMITTER (SOLD SEPARATELY)) FOR MOBILE REMOTE CONTROL OF LIGHTS, SHADES, DRAPERIES, ETC. – BY LUTRON
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is the RadioRA 2 visor control receiver. RadioRA® 2 Receiver provides two (2) Contact Closure Inputs (CCI) for integration with other systems and one (1) CCI for security systems. The CCIs can be configured to accept maintained or momentary contact closures. The security input is always a maintained CCI. The Receiver also has four (4) maintained or momentary Contact Closure Outputs (CCO) to control up to four (4) garage doors or motorized gates. Check out the RadioRA 2 products page here.
- Each output can be controlled locally at the Receiver or remotely by a Transmitter or keypad button.
- The Receiver ‘Keypad’ or ‘Inputs’ buttons can be programmed to light and shades /draperies. Design Features
- Full or Flash security options.
- The Transmitter can remotely control the ‘Keypad’, ‘Security Input’, and ‘Outputs’ buttons on the Receiver.
- LR-3B-H-SW: Visor Control Transmitter (Sold Separately).
- 9 VDC at 300 mA output
- 120 VAC at 60 Hz input
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT