CMR PDT 9 – 360° CEILING MOUNT SENSOR w/ DUAL TECHNOLOGY
Call for Price
STANDARD RANGE 360° CEILING MOUNT SENSOR w/ DUAL TECHNOLOGY FROM SENSOR SWITCH
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
The CMR 9 Series Standard Range 360° occupancy sensor incorporates Passive Infrared (PIR) detection
technology into an attractive line powered occupancy sensor that provides amazing sensitivity to
small motions (e.g. hand movements) and excellent payback. The CMR 9 is an economical solution for
providing automatic lighting control where a wall switch replacement sensor is not applicable. With
an integrated line switching relay, the CMR 9 is perfect for applications where locating a power
pack is difficult, such as retrofitting rooms with concrete or inaccessible ceilings.
For rooms with obstructions, the CMR PDT 9 Series sensor is recommended.
- Push-button programmable
- Adjustable time delays
- Multiple operating modes
- No field calibration or sensitivity adjustments required
- No minimum load requirements
- Size: 4.55" diameter and 1.55" deep
- Mounting: 3.5" octagon box, ceiling tile surface, single gang box
- Maximum Load(per pole): 800W @ 120 VAC, 1200W @ 277 VAC, 1500W @ 347 VAC
- Motor Load: 1/4 HP
- Dimming Load: Sinks <20 mA; ~40 Ballasts @ .5 mA each
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT