LR-3B-H-SW – RadioRA 2 VISOR CONTROL TRANSMITTER
Call for Price
UP TO TEN (10) VISOR CONTROL TRANSMITTERS CAN BE USED WITH A VISOR CONTROL RECEIVER (RR-VCRX-WH) (SOLD SEPARATELY) FOR MOBILE REMOTE CONTROL OF LIGHTS, SHADES, DRAPERIES, ETC. – BY LUTRON
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is the RadioRA 2 visor control transmitter. RadioRA 2 Visor Controls allow lights, shades /draperies, and other equipment to be controlled from the car with just a touch of a button on a Visor Control Transmitter or a HomeLink® compatible visor control. Up to ten (10) Transmitters can be used with a Visor Control Receiver. Pre-printed and blank labels are included with the Visor Controls for naming scenes or buttons on both the Receiver and the Transmitter. Check out the RadioRA 2 products page here.
- Each output can be controlled locally at the Receiver or remotely by a Transmitter or keypad button.
- The Receiver ‘Keypad’ or ‘Inputs’ buttons can be programmed to light and shades /draperies. Design Features
- Full or Flash security options.
- The Transmitter can remotely control the ‘Keypad’, ‘Security Input’, and ‘Outputs’ buttons on the Receiver.
- RR-VCRX-WH: Visor Control Receiver (Sold Separately)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT