PHPM-PA-DV-WH – DUAL VOLTAGE PHASE-ADAPTIVE POWER MODULE
Dual Voltage Phase-Adaptive Power Module from Lutron.
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
- Provides capability for a zone on a GRAFIK Eye control unit (or other product) to dim a fully loaded circuit of lighting.
- May be used to control incandescent, electronic low-voltage, magnetic low-voltage, and neon/cold cathode lighting sources, as well as Lutron Tu-Wire fluorescent dimming ballasts.
- Automatically selects leading-edge or trailing-edge dimming for low-voltage transformers.
- Provides power and dimming for one zone.
- Up to 3 power modules may be wired on a single GRAFIK Eye zone.
- 120-277 VAC load voltage at 50/60 Hz
- 16 A load
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT