RR-MAIN-REP-WH – RadioRA 2 MAIN REPEATER
Call for Price
RadioRA® MAIN REPEATER WILL EXTEND THE RANGE OF RADIO FREQUENCY (RF) SIGNALS THAT ARE SENT BETWEEN DEVICES – BY LUTRON
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is the RadioRA 2 main repeater. RadioRA® 2 Repeaters extend the range of Radio Frequency (RF) signals that are sent between devices. Repeaters ensure error-free communication between system components and prevent interference from neighboring systems. For systems that extend up to 30 ft. (9 m), one (1) Main Repeater is required to set up the system. Up to four (4) Auxiliary Repeaters can be added to extend the RF range for larger system applications. Each Repeater has an RF range of 30 ft. (9 m), covering a total area of approximately 2500 ft2 (232 m2). Check out the RadioRA 2 products page here.
- Test button: enters the system diagnostic mode.
- Can be programmed from a PC.
- RS485 port to connect to other Repeaters through a wired link (daisy-chain).
- Main Repeaters allow configuration and integration to the system through Ethernet or RS232 ports.
- System with 2 Main Repeaters must be connected via Ethernet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT