LMCP24 – LMCP 24-RELAY LIGHTING CONTROL PANEL
Call for Price
24-RELAY LIGHTING CONTROL PANEL – BY WATTSTOPPER
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
The LMCP 24-relay lighting control panel provides simple network-capable lighting control enabling the automation of lighting functions throughout an entire facility. The HDR relays in the panel can respond directly to inputs from Digital Lighting Management (DLM) switches, occupancy sensors, daylight sensors, and input modules.
Relays in each LMCP 24-relay lighting control panel can be assigned to up to 99 automation groups in any combination. Each group can respond to unique scheduled events and light/dark photocell operations set up via an LMCT-100 handheld configuration tool. A group can also respond to schedules sent from a Segment Manager or a BACnet-enabled building automation system (BAS). Individual relays, or groups of relays, can also be controlled by DLM digital switches, occupancy sensors, LMLS series daylight sensors, and LMIO series input modules. Controls are assigned to relays using Push n’ Learn™ directly from the user input device, or via an LMCT-100.
Multiple panels may be networked together for global control operation without the use of a Segment Manager or BAS. The LMCP 24-relay lighting control panel also provides a native-BACnet integration solution via BACnet MS/TP. Relay, group, and control device status, including occupancy sensor status, are available as BACnet objects. When a Wattstopper Segment Manager is used, it will automatically recognize LMCP panels and map them to the browser-based user interface so that they can be configured with minimal additional setup.
LMCP 24-relay lighting control panel provide effective, code-compliant control of building exterior lighting as well as larger interior areas that are not suited for DLM distributed controls. Recommended applications include office building lobbies, corridors, loading docks, etc., as well as school gymnasiums, commons areas and hallways. LMCP panels are also ideal for retrofit scenarios where mounting control equipment near existing branch circuit breakers is beneficial and digital switch and sensor devices and load parameter configurability are required to meet complex operational sequences.
- Standard single pole heavy duty relays UL and cUL listed for both lighting and plug loads
- Also available in interiors sized for 8 or 48 relays maximum
- LMCT-100 handheld configuration tool recommended for setup
- Runs event-based schedule routines independently (does not require BAS or Segment Manager)
- Supports astronomical, time-based, and photocell-based event types
- Two free-topology DLM Category 5e local networks for DLM sensors, switches, and LMIO series input modules
- Additional power available for low voltage switches or accessories
- BAA/TAA-compliant models available
- 120/277 VAC 60 Hz or 120/347 VAC 60 Hz or 240 VAC 50 Hz
- 1000 mA at 24 VDC output
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT