RT-50 – PRESET COUNTDOWN TIME SWITCH
COUNTDOWN TIME SWITCHES ARE AN IDEAL LIGHTING CONTROL CHOICE FOR AREAS WHERE WALL SWITCH VACANCY OR OCCUPANCY SENSORS MAY BE INAPPROPRIATE. THE RT-50 PRESET TIME SWITCH IS RECOMMENDED FOR CONTROLLING LIGHTING IN AREAS SUCH AS CLOSETS, LAUNDRY ROOMS, PANTRIES AND STORAGE ROOMS. – BY WATTSTOPPER
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is the preset countdown time switch. The RT-50 Preset Countdown Time Switch automatically turns lighting or other loads off when the selected on-time expires. It replaces standard single-pole wall switches for energy savings throughout a range of applications.
Users press one of the six preset buttons to turn connected lighting on for the corresponding period of time. After the time has elapsed, lighting is automatically turned off. Lights can be turned off before the countdown is complete by pressing the on/ off button. Users may press the on/off button to turn lights on. The time switch will activate the preset that was last used, and the indicator light for that preset will turn on. To change the countdown, users press the desired preset button and the RT-50 will reset to that countdown interval.
The RT-50 will keep lighting on for 1, 5, 10, 20, 30 or 60 minutes. The digital on-time options provide precise control and help users avoid leaving lights on unnecessarily. Check out Wattstopper DLM products here.
- Seven-button preset time switch
- Replaces single-pole switch
- Selectable on-time: 1, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60 minutes
- Lighted switch for visibility in darkened rooms
- Low-profile styling
- Choice of five decorator colors
- Operates most common types of lighting
- Relay-based switching
- Zero crossing reduces stress on the relay and increases product longevity
- No current leakage to load in off mode for safety
- Compatible with decorator wall plates
- 120VAC, 60 Hz; neutral required
- Load ratings: 0–600W incandescent, LED, fluorescent, compact fluorescent (CFL), magnetic low voltage (MLV), electronic low voltage (ELV), and 1/6 Hp motor
- On-time options: 1, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60 minutes
- 2.63” x 1.69” x 1.88” (67.8mm x 42.9mm x 47.8mm) L x W x D
- Operating conditions: 32–131°F (0-55°C), 95% RH, non-condensing; for indoor use only
- UL and cUL listed
- Five-year warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT