AS-100 – AUTOMATIC CONTROL SWITCH
SIGNALING IS ACCOMPLISHED THROUGH POWER INTERRUPTION. THE AS-100 DOES NOT REQUIRE ADDITIONAL SIGNAL WIRING FROM A LIGHTING CONTROL SYSTEM OR PANEL. IT IS DESIGNED FOR EASY RETROFIT OF LIGHTING SHUTOFF CONTROL IN BUILDINGS. THIS GREATLY REDUCES INSTALLATION LABOR AND COSTS, MAKING IT AN ECONOMICAL AND EFFECTIVE LIGHTING CONTROL STRATEGY – BY WATTSTOPPER
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is the automatic control switch. The InteliSwitch® AS-100 Automatic Control Switch operates as both a manual and automatic control device. Manually, it allows users to control loads on/off. Automatically, it receives signals to turn lighting on or off from lighting control panels or other lighting control systems.
The AS-100 replaces a standard wall switch. Occupants turn the lights on and off manually by its pushbutton. However, when a timed power interrupt signal is received from a lighting control panel, the AS-100 is automatically commanded to turn on, turn off or delay off. The duration of the power interrupt signal determines how the AS-100 will operate.
Used with a lighting control panel, the AS-100 allows users to manually turn lighting on in private offices, while lighting in common areas turns on automatically. After hours, if lights were not shut off by users, a signal from the control panel would command the switch to delay off. Lighting “blink” warns users that lights will turn off in five minutes. Check out Wattstopper DLM products here.
- Settings are selected with the front pushbutton using configuration LEDs; face plate does not need to be removed for setup
- Users can select automatic-on operation, and an audible beep warning
- Selectable beep warning sounds every minute during last five minutes, and every five seconds during last minute
- Five minute delay-off time with user ability to cancel impending shutoff
- Self-adjusting zero crossing switching for consistent, reliable operation of high inrush loads
- Can be used in 3-way, 4-way and multiway switching applications
- Compatible with all electronic ballasts and motor loads
- Microcontroller enhances reliability
- Command off without delay off time
- Dual voltage 120/277 VAC, 60 Hz
- No minimum load requirements
- Power interruption signal resolution ± 0.1 seconds
- Dimensions : 2.69” x 1.75” x 1.81” (68.0mm x 45.0mm x 46.0mm) LxWxD
- UL and CUL listed; five-year warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT