S120/277/347E-P – B347D-P Power and Auxiliary Relay Packs
WATTSTOPPER POWER AND AUXILIARY RELAY PACKS ARE DESIGNED TO BE FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO CONTROL ALMOST ANY LIGHTING OR HVAC LOAD. FOR EXAMPLE, B347D-P POWER PACKS CAN CONTROL LIGHTING CIRCUITS, SELF-CONTAINED AIR CONDITIONERS, PUMPS, FANS, MOTORS, VAV SYSTEMS, MOTORIZED DAMPER CONTROLS AND SETBACK THERMOSTATS. THEY ARE EXCELLENT FOR ANY APPLICATION WHICH REQUIRES HIGH VOLTAGE SWITCHING THROUGH LOW VOLTAGE CONTROLS. BY LINKING POWER PACKS AND SENSORS, AN ALMOST UNLIMITED NUMBER OF CONFIGURATIONS CAN BE OBTAINED – BY WATTSTOPPER
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
WattStopper B347D-P Power Packs provide 24VDC operating voltage to all WattStopper 24VDC occupancy sensors and daylighting controllers. Auxiliary Relay Packs are similar to power packs, but only have an isolated relay and no transformer power supply.
B347D-P Power Packs consist of a transformer and high-current relay combined in one small, powerful package. The transformer has a primary high voltage input and a secondary, low voltage output (24 VDC, 114 mA with relay connected). The secondary voltage provides operating power to WattStopper sensors. When the occupancy sensors detect motion or daylighting sensors detect inadequate ambient light, they electrically close an internal circuit, which sends 24 VDC back to the Power or Auxiliary Relay Packs that control the lighting system.
- Self-contained transformer relay system
- Available for 347 volt systems
- Capable of switching up to 20 Amps of electrical load (ballast) at 120/277V for S120/277/347 models, 15A at 347V for all models
- Low voltage leads are teflon coated for use in plenum applications
- Can be used as a low voltage switch for other applications or as stand-alone, low voltage switch
- 1/2 inch snap-in nipple attaches to standard electrical enclosures via 1/2 inch knockouts
- Installation in junction box not required
- Qualifies for ARRA-funded public works projects
- Secondary voltage of 24 VDC
- Secondary output of 150 mA, 114 mA with relay connected
- Low voltage leads are rated for 300 volts
- UL-rated 94V-0 plastic enclosure
- UL 2043 plenum rated
- Dimensions: 1.7” x 2.91” x 1.62” (43.2mm x 73.9mm x 41.1mm) H x W x D with a 1/2“ (12.7mm) snap-in nipple
- UL and cUL listed
- Five year warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT