HBEM3 – HIGH BAY EXTENDER MODULE
THE HBEM3 EXTENDER MODULE ATTACHES A HIGH BAY (HB) OCCUPANCY SENSOR MODULE TO THE SIDE OF A FIXTURE. WITH THE EXTENDER MODULE ATTACHED, THE HB SENSOR CAN BE ADJUSTED UP OR DOWN TO ENSURE ITS VIEW IS NOT BLOCKED BY THE FIXTURE. – BY WATTSTOPPER
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is the high bay extender module. The HBEM3 includes two chase nipples. The short end of the chase nipples snap into the HBEM3 or other plastic connection box. The long end of the longer chase nipple fits into a metal fixture with a standard knockout. If the fixture wall does not exceed 1mm (0.04”) in thickness, the nipple snaps into the knockout securely and the internal nut (included) is not necessary. The included nut should always be used if the fixture wall is thicker than 0.04” (1mm). Check out Wattstopper DLM products here.
- Connects to metal or plastic fixtures via included snap-in chase nipples
- Snaps together to protect sensor and fixture wires
- Maximum Extension: 4.75” (120mm)
- Inner Diameter: 0.63” (16mm)
- Threaded Outside Diameter: 0.82” (20mm)
- Overall Length: 0.88” for connection to plastic fixture 1.24” for connection to metal fixtures
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT