WattStopper LMPS-104 PARTITION SWITCH
PARTITION SWITCH – BY WATTSTOPPER
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
WattStopper LMPS-104 PARTITION SWITCH. The LMPS-104 Partition Switch enables quick manual coordination of lighting controls in flexible spaces with up to four movable walls. It is part of a Digital Lighting Management (DLM) system, and can reconfigure connected switches and
occupancy sensors. The LMPS-104 may also be used as a status indicator when an LMIO-102 Digital Partition Interface is used for automatic coordination of controls.
The LMPS-104 operates on Class 2 power supplied to a DLM local network by one or more room controllers. Prior to operation, the user must establish load profiles for each possible configuration of the space, with up to four walls open and closed. Up to 16 load profiles may be configured using Push n’ Learn or other DLM configuration tools. When the walls in the controlled space are all closed, the user must toggle the
buttons so that all of the LEDs are on. When the controlled space is set up for a new function, the user toggles the buttons associated with each wall that has been opened so that the LED is off. Each different button combination recalls one of the 16 load profiles.
• Hidden configuration button for easy access to Push n’ Learn™
• Digital Lighting Managment components plug together on a free-topology Category 5e DLM local network
• Infrared (IR) transceiver for wireless configuration and control
• Sleek single gang device fits decorator wall plates
• Each button represents one wall; LED indicates status (open or closed)
• Five color options and custom engraving options; standard buttons may be replaced in the field
• The product meets the materials restrictions of RoHS
• BAA/TAA-compliant models available
Input voltage: 24VDC from DLM local network
• Current consumption: 5mA
• DLM local network connection: 2 RJ45 ports
• 4 control buttons, each with LED status indicator
• Hidden configuration button to access Push n’ Learn
• Infrared (IR) transceiver
• Operating conditions: for indoor use only; 131°F (0-55°C); 5-95% RH, non-condensing
• UL and cUL listed
• FCC part 15 compliant
• Five year warranty
For other items like the WattStopper CS-350-N PIR Dual Relay Sensor click here.
For more information on WattStopper’s line of lighting control solutions click here.
- 24 VDC input
- 5 mA
- Infrared (IR) transceiver
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT