WRC-TX – PLUG LOAD RF TRANSMITTER
WIRELESS RECEPTACLE CONTROLS PROVIDE EASY-TO-INSTALL CODE COMPLIANT CONTROL FOR PLUG LOADS IN OFFICES, CONFERENCE ROOMS, COPY ROOMS, COMPUTER CLASSROOMS, ENTRY LOBBIES, KITCHENS AND HOTEL / MOTEL GUEST ROOMS – BY WATTSTOPPER
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is the plug load RF transmitter. Wireless Receptacle Control products facilitate Auto-On/AutoOff occupancy-based control of plug loads without the need to wire receptacles to power packs. A WRC transmitter works with WRC RF-enabled relay-controlled receptacles.
The 24VDC WRC-TX is wired to an occupancy sensor and a power pack to transmit On/Off signals to bound receptacles. A relay in each WRC receptacle switches the controlled outlet(s) in response to the transmission. One transmitter can be bound to up to 16 WRC receptacles, each with one or two controlled outlets. In addition, each WRC receptacle has feed thru capability for downstream control of additional outlets. Check out Wattstopper DLM products here.
RF Transmitter (WRC-TX)
- Works with all 24VDC Wattstopper occupancy sensors and power packs
- Two mounting options for convenient installation in acoustic tile or to other surfaces
- Operates in quiet 915 MHz band to avoid interference
- LED indicator communicates status during binding
- The product meets the materials restrictions of RoHS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT