BZ-150 UNIVERSAL VOLTAGE POWER PACK
Call for Price
THE BZ-150 CAN CONTROL LIGHTING CIRCUITS, SELF-CONTAINED AIR CONDITIONERS, PUMPS, FANS, MOTORS, VAV SYSTEMS, MOTORIZED DAMPER CONTROLS AND SETBACK THERMOSTATS. BY USING TWO LOW VOLTAGE SWITCHES, A CEILING SENSOR AND TWO BZ-150S (ONE SET TO AUTO ON AND ONE SET TO MANUAL ON) BI-LEVEL SWITCHING WITH MANUAL-ON OPERATION CAN BE ACHIEVED. THE HOLD-ON INPUT IS IDEAL FOR RETAIL AND COMMERCIAL FACILITIES THAT WANT TO OVERRIDE AN OCCUPANCY SENSOR AND FORCE LIGHTING ON DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS. AFTER HOURS, A TIME CLOCK SIGNALS THE BZ-150 TO CANCEL THE HOLD-ON LIGHTING MODE, ALLOWING THE SENSOR TO RESUME CONTROL. THE HOLD-OFF INPUT CAN BE USED FOR LOAD SHEDDING OR SECURITY SYSTEMS – BY WATTSTOPPER
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is the Wattstopper universal voltage power pack. The BZ-150 Universal Voltage Power Pack is full featured and can provide 24 VDC operating voltage to Wattstopper’s low voltage occupancy sensors. In addition, the BZ-150 enables manual-on, hold-on, hold-off and load shed applications when used with lighting control panels or building management systems. This device is constructed with environmentally friendly materials and is RoHS-compliant.
The BZ-150 consists of a high-efficiency switching power supply and a high-current relay. It has an input of 120/277 VAC, 50/60Hz, and an output of 24VDC, 225mA. It turns the connected load on and off automatically based on occupancy sensor input, or manually with a low-voltage momentary switch. The dip switch setting allows the user to select Auto ON or Manual ON as the operating mode. Additional low-voltage inputs provide hold-on and hold-off features for broader applications.
- Self-contained power supply relay system
- Efficient switching power supply providing optimized current output based on number of sensors
- LED indicates status of relay or if there is a low-voltage overcurrent
- Hold-on and hold-off inputs integrate with BMS, lighting control panels & other building systems
- Integrates with low-voltage momentary switch to control any 24VDC occupancy sensor
- The product meets the materials restrictions of RoHS
- Provides auto-on or manual-on field-selectable operating mode
- Zero crossing circuitry for reliability and increased product life
- UL 2043 plenum rated for cost-effective installation
- 1/2” snap-in nipple attaches to standard electrical enclosures through 1/2” knockouts
- 14 AWG wires on the relay for 20A operation
- BAA/TAA-compliant models available
For other items like the BZ-150 UNIVERSAL VOLTAGE POWER PACK click here.
For more information on Wattstopper’s line of lighting solutions click here.
- 120/277VAC, 50/60Hz voltage input
- Secondary voltage of 24 VDC
- Secondary output of 225 mA (with relay connected)
- Low-voltage leads are rated for 300 volts
- UL-rated 94 V-O grey plastic enclosure
- Dimensions: 1.6” x 2.75” x 1.6” (40.6mm x 69.9mm x 40.6mm) H x W x D with a 1/2“ (12.7mm) snap-in nipple
- UL and cUL listed
- Five year warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT